Aquaphor Healing Ointment 1.75 oz
About this item
Warnings: Only use externally, when using this aquaphor healing ointment 1.75oz avoid contact with the eyes, quit usage and consult a doctor if the situation worsens, circumstances last more than 7 days or disappear and appear again within a few days, avoid usage on deep or punctured wounds, animal bite, serious burns, and hide it away from children. If mistakenly swallowed, seek a medical help right away or get in contact with a poison control centre immediately.
Aquaphor healing ointment 1.75oz is often prescribed, in part, because it is regarded as being hypoallergenic. It is does not contain preservatives, perfumes, fragrances and harsh chemicals. It contains active ingredients like petrolatum, which is widely known as petroleum jelly. Also contain inactive ingredients like ceresin, alcohol, glycerin, mineral oil, lanolin and panthenol.
Aquaphor Healing ointment for Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin, Ointment, 1.75 oz:
- Guides and helps reduce chapped or cracked skin or lips for a period of time
- Guides minor: cuts, scrapes, burns for a period of time
- Helps guide from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Clinically guaranteed to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Aquaphor healing ointment, 1.75 oz
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.13 x 1.44 x 5.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Developed for Healing of Dry, Cracked or Irritated Skin
Aquaphor Healing Ointment guides against dry, cracked or irritated skin to help aid the normal healing process and restore smooth, healthy skin.
- This multi-purpose ointment aids the healing of raw and irritated skin caused by radiation treatments, facial resurfacing process and eczema
- Soothes and helps guide against exceedingly dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips that occurs due to winter weather or constant hand washing
- Soothes and protects small burns
- Doesn’t contain fragrance, free from preservative, non-irritating, and good for sensitive skin
I just got this for my tattoos because I was informed by my tattooist and also friends that it is the most effective thing to I can use on tattoos. It works perfectly, moisturizing and protecting my tattoo from drying up; all I just needed to do was to apply it once in a day and don’t have to care about my tattoo drying up. This is my best product to use whenever I get my new tattoo.
I just purchased this product to put in my bag and also bought another one to put at home. I love this aquaphor ointment and it really works fine.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment 1.75oz is very good and reliable for tattoos. Tattoo artists recommend this product because it is extremely secure and competent product that provides your skin with wonderful look and specifically when it is newly tattooed because it helps in maintaining the beauty of the artwork on the skin.