Aquaphor Healing Ointment 1.75 oz
About this item
Warnings: Only use externally, when using this aquaphor healing ointment 1.75oz avoid contact with the eyes, quit usage and consult a doctor if the situation worsens, circumstances last more than 7 days or disappear and appear again within a few days, avoid usage on deep or punctured wounds, animal bite, serious burns, and hide it away from children. If mistakenly swallowed, seek a medical help right away or get in contact with a poison control centre immediately.
Aquaphor healing ointment 1.75oz is often prescribed, in part, because it is regarded as being hypoallergenic. It is does not contain preservatives, perfumes, fragrances and harsh chemicals. It contains active ingredients like petrolatum, which is widely known as petroleum jelly. Also contain inactive ingredients like ceresin, alcohol, glycerin, mineral oil, lanolin and panthenol.
Aquaphor Healing ointment for Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin, Ointment, 1.75 oz:
- Guides and helps reduce chapped or cracked skin or lips for a period of time
- Guides minor: cuts, scrapes, burns for a period of time
- Helps guide from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Clinically guaranteed to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Aquaphor healing ointment, 1.75 oz
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.13 x 1.44 x 5.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Developed for Healing of Dry, Cracked or Irritated Skin
Aquaphor Healing Ointment guides against dry, cracked or irritated skin to help aid the normal healing process and restore smooth, healthy skin.
- This multi-purpose ointment aids the healing of raw and irritated skin caused by radiation treatments, facial resurfacing process and eczema
- Soothes and helps guide against exceedingly dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips that occurs due to winter weather or constant hand washing
- Soothes and protects small burns
- Doesn’t contain fragrance, free from preservative, non-irritating, and good for sensitive skin